Hahahahaha. In my defense, the sun was in my eyes so i was squinting. Also, Clint did a way better Jack Cust imitation than i did so I, personally, think that he is Clints brother.
Paul thought Alan looked just like one of the Lollipop kids in that picture and I guess Alan didn;t even know who they were...so that was to enlighten the 'lil brother!
5 comments:
You thought you didn't have to explain why you have a featured picture of the munchkins of Oz? I'm waiting.... :)
Hahahahaha. In my defense, the sun was in my eyes so i was squinting. Also, Clint did a way better Jack Cust imitation than i did so I, personally, think that he is Clints brother.
Sincerely,
Alan
Paul thought Alan looked just like one of the Lollipop kids in that picture and I guess Alan didn;t even know who they were...so that was to enlighten the 'lil brother!
ah ha
That's were Brigham gets it - from his uncle! who does that make the monkey??
Post a Comment