OH so fun!! man it was a SPENDY FHE though but yes worth it. GOod work thinking of it. love the slideshow of kids, splits and yes even my goofy pic. I can do anything and it looks better in black and white. HA HA
Looks like fun! I always had bad experiences with bowling on blind dates, but it looks a lot more fun with the kids and a bunch of friends! Dallas and I will have to give it a try one day.
6 comments:
OH so fun!! man it was a SPENDY FHE though but yes worth it. GOod work thinking of it. love the slideshow of kids, splits and yes even my goofy pic. I can do anything and it looks better in black and white. HA HA
Love it, you should send it to mastercard! I especially love my hubby in the splits.
Thanks....that's what I was going for! And yes, the splits are incredible...you should send him to compete in Olympic Gymnastics! lol!
OH WHAT A FUN FAMILY HOME EVENING AND WHAT WOULD I HAVE GIVEN TO BE APART OF IT. TRISH YOU LOOK SO CUTE I THINK SHORT HAIR IS DEFINATLY YOU!!!!
That soda is as big as Raegan! I just started laughing out loud at my desk and now I feel like a fool! Can I move to Tucson? I miss you...
Looks like fun! I always had bad experiences with bowling on blind dates, but it looks a lot more fun with the kids and a bunch of friends! Dallas and I will have to give it a try one day.
Post a Comment