.jpg)
Isn't he cute?
He weighed in at 6 lbs 4 oz. and they named him
Dallas!
I am so missing Utah right now, because I want to RUN over to the hospital and hold my new nephew and visit my sister!
Congrats Jana & Clint on making a DARLING baby!
Can't wait to meet you baby Dallas!
10 comments:
Dallas, I can't wait to meet you either!
Love, Aunt Heather
Can't help but be a total stud with a name like Dallas!! Congrats!
Cool, today is my mom's birthday also! Happy birthday all around!!
i love dallas! i think we shouldd make t-shirts.
What a cutie PIE!! Congrats!
Awww! How cute is he?! Congrats to you and your sis. Hope everything went well with the delivery.
CONGRATS. THATS THE BEST FEELING HOLDING THAT LITTLE BABY IN YOUR ARMS AND SMELLING THEM. YUM I LOVE THAT SMELL
I can tell you he is a perfect little doll!
he's precious. aren't newborns the sweetest?
Hey, we should do something next week while the husbands are away! Zoo, mall, dinner etc...
Post a Comment