Thursday, November 15, 2007

Call Me Crazy....

Yep, finally...we have been waiting and waiting and waiting for the
In-N-Out Grand Opening!
So of course to avoid lines, we showed up at 9:30 am and NO LINES!
So we had a healthy breakfast (I guess you could say)
consisting of "Animal Style" Hamburgers, fries
and of course Milkshakes!
It was Delicious, Yummy, Fantastic!
Definitely worth all the waiting!






Isn't In-N-Out Fantastic?

Now the waiting, waiting, waiting is for our Movie Theatre...

which looks like it may be close. Yippee!

6 comments:

JessieC said...

Oh we are sooo jealous! I wish we had an In n out up here. That's my kind of breakfast!

JaMie HeApS said...

yummy i would love to go... tell the truth is this going to put a damper on my hotdog heavin? you got to keep the place alive, i got to have one when i visit.

laura said...

You are so lucky! I am more jealous for the movie theatre. Do you know how nice that would be to not have to drive 35 minutes to see a movie? Well you will know soon enough!

jeannie said...

Yay I'm glad I ended up going but come on why are you taking crappy nervous pictures of me on the sly!! You know I have some good one's of you I can post> HAA HA HA HA

Trisha said...

Jamie...I hate to break the news...but In-N-Out definitely trumps Hot Dog Heaven! Sorry, the last few times we have gone to Hot Dog Heaven I have brought Quiznos in for myself. But I promise if you come to visit I will eat there in honor of you. :)

Mary and Ryan said...

Sorry Wheaties, we have a new breakfast of champions here in Tucson, and it is Burgers!!! So glad we went!