Thursday, November 29, 2007

Getting in The Spirit Of Christmas.....


I am so excited that it is Christmas Season.
I have been begging Paul for weeks now to let me put up the Christmas Decorations and play Christmas Music. He caved in early on the Christmas music, but said the decorations couldn't go up until after Thanksgiving. So my mind was set that the day after Thanksgiving would be the day, well after a long day of shopping (started at 4:30 am) I was exhausted. So for FHE we got the tree out, and had a great evening with

Tree Decorating, lots of festive music and even "Santa's Milk" (egg nog).
The kids loved every moment of it!

I lOvE LOVE LoVe this time of year!

4 comments:

jenny said...

lave the pic of raegan touching the tree! hope that eggnog is kid friendly;)

Mary and Ryan said...

mmmmmmm, I want some Santa milk too!! Quality Christmas blog background and header. I think you all should wear Santa hats every day too!

laura said...

I am with ya on this time of year! I can't wait to go see Santa. I cannot believe you went shopping that early in the morning!

kandj said...

so do I! I put up our tree and decorations all by myself today (what is it about husbands being bah humbugs!) but our house is all the better for it. Can't believe Christmas is just around the corner.