Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday Night....



After a productive and fun Saturday filled with
Washing Cars, Going to The Gym, Doing Yardwork, Running Errands, Going To the Park, bathing the little ones
Brig & Raegan settled in with Dad to watch a little
College Football!
(I on the other hand took it as the perfect chance to
take a quick break and do this blog)

4 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

SO CUTE AND I BET PAUL LOVED THE BIG UTAH GAME QUITE THE BLOW OUT. AND LOOK AT YOU GOING TO THE GYM ON SATURDAY WOW!!!

jeannie said...

mmmmmmmm they look like they smell so sweet and fresh!! I love the fresh after the bath smell!

Mary and Ryan said...

Way to get the fam supporting the Utes Paul!!Ryan is proud!

Unknown said...

From the Blue side of the family, I hope BYU does as well against Wyoming Saturday. Looks like a fun way to take in the game. Love ya Dad