You Better not cRy,
You better not PoUt
I'm telling you why....
SaNtA cLauS is comin' to town....
It was the coolest North Pole ever...
The kids got to send their wishes into a mail box straight to the
North Pole,
(they both passed),
Raegan was a little scared, so Santa had Mom & Dad sit with them.
It was great fun...
We Love You sAnTa!

9 comments:
I love how your room turned out! You need to show me how to make those cute plaques. Thanks for taking the long journey down to meet us at the mall. We had fun!
So so fun! We miss you guys!
P.S. We went to see Santa last night too! I'll get the pics posted as soon as I can get them scanned.
oh those are the cutest pics!!! we need to start hitting the christmas world. reagan looks so old her hair is so cute!!
is that park place mall? that looks so fun!!
Yep..Park Place Mall, it was definitely worth the drive...it was awesome!
Those are such cute pictures! I totally want to go!! Did you and Paul do the Naughty or Nice meter?
I'm going to have to find the time to go there now because that looks like so much fun!! I love the picture of you all reading the book that is priceless.
Paul would have definitely been naughty!!
Those pictures are perfect!
Post a Comment