You blog brought back all the richness of the fun we had during your visit. Thanks for being great about this blog is melts the distance of the miles. Love Dad
OH BRIG YOU ARE SUCH A BIG BOY I LOVE HOW YOUR PARENTS ALWAYS PUT POSTING AROUND YOU NECK ITS HALLOROUSE!!! LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A BALL, AND I TOTALY SAW THE KISSING PIC TRISH NO MORE TALK FROM YOU, YOUVE POSTED JUST AS MANY AND I DID NOTICE YOUR SHIRT WAS UNBUTTONED TOO?
Yah trixta maybe you better not go to Utah anymore. Your dressing SAUCY and BOOZING it up! I didn't see any posts about going to church while you were there-- it's a good thing you are back Bishop L. is home if you need to talk to him I can get you in.
We missed ya'll on New Years!! I cant believe Brigham stayed up! I love the quality Paul signs. Dont worry I was drinking Martinellis from the bottle too.
10 comments:
I'm glad Brig had a fun new years along with the rest of you! Happy New Year!
You blog brought back all the richness of the fun we had during your visit. Thanks for being great about this blog is melts the distance of the miles. Love Dad
Good job BRIG!! I mean BUZZ! I love the signs, let me guess --Paul made them?? HA HA HA
Happy New YEAR!
OH BRIG YOU ARE SUCH A BIG BOY I LOVE HOW YOUR PARENTS ALWAYS PUT POSTING AROUND YOU NECK ITS HALLOROUSE!!!
LOOKS LIKE IT WAS A BALL, AND I TOTALY SAW THE KISSING PIC TRISH NO MORE TALK FROM YOU, YOUVE POSTED JUST AS MANY AND I DID NOTICE YOUR SHIRT WAS UNBUTTONED TOO?
So much fun!
Yah trixta maybe you better not go to Utah anymore. Your dressing SAUCY and BOOZING it up! I didn't see any posts about going to church while you were there-- it's a good thing you are back Bishop L. is home if you need to talk to him I can get you in.
We missed ya'll on New Years!! I cant believe Brigham stayed up! I love the quality Paul signs. Dont worry I was drinking Martinellis from the bottle too.
BTW..I MADE THE quality signs! Come on, gimme a little credit!
Happy New Year Cannons!
trish..you boozer! lol! love the sign!
Post a Comment