I love Valentine's Day! It's a whole day dedicated just to remembering and showing how much people love eachother. I'll try not to be too corny, but I just want to say how much I love my husband. One of the first things I fell in love with was his little smirk and how he makes me laugh...both things still make me love him more everyday.
When I met him 7 years ago on a 'blind-date" I had this feeling that he would be a part of my life for a long time, but never knew we would fall in love, get married and have 2 wonderful kids together 7 years later.
Thank you Paul for being you!
I love you so much!
Happy Valentine's Day!
6 comments:
YOU LOOK GOOD IN THIS PUC TRISH... HAPPY V DAY AND PAUL I LOVE YOUR SMIRK TOO.
Happy Valentines Day you two!!!
Trisha~ you two are a super cute couple! I'm so glad life has been good to you and your family. Happy Valentines Day!
Jen
You guys are so cute! Happy late V Day!
You two are in love that's what is so cute!!
You guys are adorable! Great pic of both of you!
Post a Comment