We signed Brig up for Spring Soccer, so we thought we'd head over to the park last night for a little pre-practice! He kept calling Paul "Rocket" while they were playing, and when we put on his shin guards he declared that he was a "Gladiator" (the kid loves that show)!
8 comments:
Cute little soccer player. Brig is going to be in heaven and Raeg will have so much fun watching his games.
you are so on top of it!! i was just thinking i needed to look into that for dax, they might be lost twins. cant waite to here about hte big games
so cute i might die!
OM! Look how big they are getting! Wow they are adorable. Raeg is like the cutest, prettiest little girl out there!
So fun! I can't wait to be a soccer mom! I love that it is getting warmer to go play outside.
He would. What a funny kid.
Yea for soccer! That is so awesome you signed him up to play. I can't wait until Annika can play.
Love the new park, im glad you rediscovered it for us.
Post a Comment