Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Good Times

This past weekend was kinda like a little "reunion" of sorts.
The Heaps came back to Tucson for a little visit, and so of course the weekend was filled with LOTS of fun (The hubbies and kids were really around too, but these are the only pics I could scrounge up)!!
I'm thinkin' Jamie's new "gameplan" needs to be to move back here and for the Olsens to just stick around and NOT move to Utah (like I need more reasons to miss Utah).

And of course Tucson's famous Gem Show! It was FABULOUS, thanks for bringing me Jean. That place is Heaven, seriously so many goods to choose from!
I love it! I love it! I love it!
Jeannie has got a special talent for making some real funky, beautiful jewelry.

4 comments:

Jana said...

Love it! Looks like fun!

JaMie HeApS said...

oh it was heavin ive been so home sick for every one and tucson, i know crazy but the place is really pretty amazing when you think about it.
for now well just have to really do our annual trips

jeannie said...

It took me a day to recoup from the fun weekend!! You've got special talent too trixta but thanks anyways.

laura said...

Looks fun. I wanted to go but then I realized "oh ya I have no money!" Darn!