That looks great! I want you to teach me how to do that.
cery nice! you're going to have to teach me to do something like that. i have a console table i'd like to paint black. did you just paint it or were there a bunch of other steps?
You did such a good job T! did you end up using the little thing of antiquer? I love it!
yep Jana! Thanks for the recommendation, I just used a little and it worked great!
Fabulouso!!That is looking so cute in your office. Now you are a painting fool, keep it up!!
Way to go! The handles make such a difference. Very cute.
Nice job! That looks awesome now!
Everyone in the Cannon fam is handy! Raegan is probably going to start building cabinets soon!
trish so impressed lookd fab
Beuatiful job Trisha! I'm impressed!
OMG you are so talented! I am so jealous! Love it!
Wow, Trisha, I can't believe how much better it looks after you fixed it up. Who knew that filing cabinet had so much potential? Good job.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
That looks great! I want you to teach me how to do that.
cery nice! you're going to have to teach me to do something like that. i have a console table i'd like to paint black. did you just paint it or were there a bunch of other steps?
You did such a good job T! did you end up using the little thing of antiquer? I love it!
yep Jana! Thanks for the recommendation, I just used a little and it worked great!
Fabulouso!!That is looking so cute in your office. Now you are a painting fool, keep it up!!
Way to go! The handles make such a difference. Very cute.
Nice job! That looks awesome now!
Everyone in the Cannon fam is handy! Raegan is probably going to start building cabinets soon!
trish so impressed lookd fab
Beuatiful job Trisha! I'm impressed!
OMG you are so talented! I am so jealous! Love it!
Wow, Trisha, I can't believe how much better it looks after you fixed it up. Who knew that filing cabinet had so much potential? Good job.
Post a Comment