It's Paul's Birthday today! He is heading out of town for work for the weekend, so before he headed off to the airport we cElEbRaTeD with lunch, a little cake and ice cream, and of course...presents. Well kinda presents, I got so ExCiTeD a couple of weeks ago for his birthday present that I gave it to him early! So today was just a couple little things so he'd have something to open on his REAL Birthday!!
(even though he got it like 3 weeks ago)!
Happy Birthday! We Love You So Much!
Love,
Trisha, Brig & Raegan
10 comments:
Happy 30th Paul!! Sam is glad to have people join him in the 30's:) Trisha and I love not being there yet though:) Love ya all
What a handsome Birthday BOY!!! (Come-on Trish what is the real bday gift you gave him at lunch???)
Happy Birthday Paul, we miss you!!!
I'm glad you are atleast 30 now we don't feel like such a cradle robbers!
Good thing he's taking this like a man... turning 30 and a gun might not be the best mix :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL! WE LOVE YOUR GUTS!
happy b-day paul! nice glock!
Happy Birthday Paul! NOw you can join Ryan in saying, "im old" every single day! Love the gun, I might want to shoot that bad boy!
Oh man that is scary seeing Paul with a gun! He looks pretty cool with it though. Happy birthday Paul you old man!
happy birthday uni, i hope it was a good one. the BIG 30 i hope trish let out all the bells and whistels. we love you!!!
Yea...it's all down hill from here Paul!!!! J/K- actually it's fun to get OLD!!!
WOW the big 3-0! Trish isn't it nice to know that we are far from that age!
Post a Comment