So yesterday was our Community Yard Sale, which I decided that I wasn't going to hit this time. But as I turned the corner from my house to head to the gym, I saw this armoire and I had to have it! So I pulled over bought it...and headed back home (yep, the gym got the boot) to start my project. Paul was at his brother's house building an attic, so I had the day at home and I got busy!
Before:
Before:
10 comments:
Holy smokes! That looks amazing!
This is not a joke, can we go garage saling and you can teach me how to do that while you're here?
Cute find Trisha! I went garage saling on Sat.too, but didn't find such cute things. I just don't think I have "the eye" like you do.
That looks so good! You did that in one day? Wow! Way cute.
Trish that is PERFECT for your corner. I'm so happy you snagged that!!! I abso-freakin LOVE IT!!
Yeah Trisha! Youare a girl after my own heart...great job!!! I LOVE painted furniture, (especially white, it doesn't show the dust so fast!) Keep up the treasure hunting!!!
nice job! i am so impressed that you did that in a day.
oh i love it trish!!!! GOOD WORK!!!
Trisha! You have a talent for finding something and seeing its potential! I want to be like you when I grow up! :o)
Jen
Wow you did that in one day. It would have taken me the whole day to pick paint. It looks awesome.
Trish, So what are you planning on putting in there? Anything in particular? or just whatever? Very nice job! Mom C.
Post a Comment