Raegan was being a little stinker the other day, so she ended up in timeout. But of course I couldn't pass up the opportunity to snap a picture because she looked too cute!
Aww! Tylie saw this picture and keeps saying "I want to see Reagan, bad girl!" I am impressed that she actually faces the wall and stays there. I can't get Tylie to stay in time out. Oh I went to those stores you told me. They were so cute! Let's do something soon!
We (my kids and I) thought this was soooooo darn cute! I think I will have to copy you and do the same. My Genevieve said, "Wow, she looks cool in the Naughty Spot." I don't know if I should be okay with that or worry...
11 comments:
Haha! That is so cute! That girl is way too tan for April! Send some of that sunshine our way, would ya?
Love the swimsuit!
TOO CUTE!! I miss that little gal!
You gotta love that little bum! Reagan is so darling... even when she is being a stinker and in time out!
how is it possibly swim suit weather yet?
i love that bum two, impressed with the two piece thought paul would never do that.
Aww! Tylie saw this picture and keeps saying "I want to see Reagan, bad girl!" I am impressed that she actually faces the wall and stays there. I can't get Tylie to stay in time out. Oh I went to those stores you told me. They were so cute! Let's do something soon!
Little Angel with her wings temporarily clipped.
I love her!! She and Dallas should set up house in timeout together! Very cute suit Raegan!!!!
We (my kids and I) thought this was soooooo darn cute! I think I will have to copy you and do the same. My Genevieve said, "Wow, she looks cool in the Naughty Spot." I don't know if I should be okay with that or worry...
It's hard to be mad when they are so darn cute.
Post a Comment