Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I want to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day,
especially my mom! She is such a great person, and I am so lucky to have her. She is also one of my greatest friends, a wonderful grandma and such a great example.
I am also so grateful to Paul's mom for raising him, I love him so much and I owe a lot to her.


Today has also made me so grateful that I am a mother. There is no other thing that I would rather be doing in my life right now. Brig and Raegan are both amazing kids that teach me so much and their unconditional love is such a blessing to me.


Thanks Paul and the kids for another great Mother's Day!

8 comments:

Jana said...

You are such a good mommy. Happy Mother's Day! I love you!

JaMie HeApS said...

happy mothers day, your kids are so darn lucky to have you you are such a fun kicked back mom.

Mary and Ryan said...

Happy Mothers Day!!!! I hope you had a great Day!!!!!! Your kids are very lucky to have you!

laura said...

You are a great mom! Even if old ladies do yell at us to keep our kids under control! She didn't know what she was talking about, the kids WERE under control. She hadn't seen nothin yet!! Haha

Stacie said...

i love all the mom's in my life!

JessieC said...

Dido to the mom's. I think Judy did a pretty good job all around:) Hope you had a great day too!

Heather O. said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Marianne Henderson said...

I guess I haven't read your blog for a while. Thanks for the sweet words. You are an excellent Mother and I couldn't be prouder of you.