Paul's brother, who also lives here in Arizona blessed his little baby boy this past weekend.
So we were so lucky to have Paul's parents and his sister, Cindy, and her family come to visit (we missed you Sam and Jessie).
It was a fun filled weekend, and we already miss having you all here.
Isn't he a doll, I love those cheeks.
(Keep scrolling down for more posts from when the Cannons were here)
(Keep scrolling down for more posts from when the Cannons were here)
3 comments:
Cute pictures Trisha. I'm always so impressed at how fast you are able to get up pictures and new blogs. Something for me to work on! :) We miss you guys lots. Thank you again for letting us stay with you. It was great hanging out with you and I know Carter loved playing with Brigham and Raegan. I guess we will just need to plan more Arizona trips.
I don't know what I would do around a WHOLE bunch of CANNONS!! Looks like a fun bunch!! HA Love those chubby cheeks!!
Wow - looks fun!
And those are the best cheeks I've ever seen :)
Post a Comment