We got to have a very yummy lunch at Jamie's house and let the kids run around in her awesome backyard. She was also a gem and cut my hair and Raegan's hair. Thanks Jamie!
We also got to see Julie and her boys. It is so fun to watch Crew and Brig play, they are only a few weeks apart in age, so we were so sad when we moved to Arizona that they wouldn't get to play more. But it is fun to watch them back together having a blast!
4 comments:
So fun! I wish they had a dinosaur museum here, Tylie loved that place. I can't wait to see your hair cut!
I'm glad but sad that now I'm one of your Utah Friends! I liked being your Arizona Friend!! Mary is here too right now and we are checking out blogs! looking good! Wish you were still here!
Ooops I forgot I was signed up as Mary this is really Jeannie typing!!
i would have to say those were some cute hair cuts, just wondering why i have to look obease as im cutting. regan you are too cute!!!
Post a Comment