Today is our 7 Year Anniversary!!
Paul is amazing, I just have to brag a little and say how much I love love love him. He is so much fun to be around and I love how he makes me laugh.
When I first met him on a blind date almost 8 years ago, I remember thinking that he had the most beautiful eyes. I didn't know at the time that we would get married and that 7 years later, and 2 kids later I would still be so in love with him.
I am so grateful to him for being such a good husband and Dad.
I love you baby!

+of+scan.jpg)
+of+scan0002.jpg)
14 comments:
Wow Trisha, 7 years with Paul. You are amazing! Just kidding. Congratulations you guys. Trisha, we're glad Paul found you!
I agree with cindy, that's quite the feat:) We're right behind ya, next week. Can't believe it's been that long. You guys haven't changed much from your wedding pics (except hair color:) me too!) Congratulations!
Wow! Congratulations you two! I love the wedding pics!
Such cute pics. Did you guys get married when you were like 15?? You look like little kiddos! CUTE!!
Love you guys! Congrats!
I hope you guys got to go out and have some fun! I cant believe that it was 7 years ago!! I cant believe that I have been married for 6! Wow, these two guys are pretty lucky to have us:)
Congratulations! You guys look so cute in those pictures. That was a fun time!
Congrats! Love the wedding pics, Glad someone else got married as young as I did:)Hope you guys had a great day!
i love you love birds, what a perfect couple you make. and you both looks so young and little in those pics, isnt it amazing how fast time flys. hope you had a hot date for the big day.
Happy Anniversary! We love you guys and sure are glad you got hitched!
7 years! I was 12 when you got married. It's crazy how quickly life happens, and it just seems to get better and better.
Happy Anniversary!!! And those pictures below of your little girl are really so dang cute!!
Congratulations, guys! We got married at almost the same time! Our anniversary is (today actually) August 12th.
Time flies! You two have made a beautiful family. I am so proud of you.
Time flies! You two have made a beautiful family. I am so proud of you.
Post a Comment