Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Like Father, Like Son

Paul was so cute this weekend he took Brig golfing, 18 holes and all.
Brig loved it, he didn't actually golf just helped drive the cart and he got to hit his clubs too!
Paul said he loved it, and even started driving off in the cart once.
Brig was so excited that morning that he even said in his prayer
"Bless that I get to go to the real golf course with holes and golfballs"
Paul loves having his "little man" to take with him.

9 comments:

Stacie said...

I've never even been real golfing.

Tami said...

That is so dang cute!

Cori Henderson said...

That's so adorable. I love their matching shirts.

JaMie HeApS said...

what a fun outing, an di like how there both in green stylish

jeannie said...

They look so cute! Love the visor!!

Marianne Henderson said...

They are so cute together!

Mary and Ryan said...

Good thing you have Raegan to keep you company when they go golfing huh!! That is such a cute picture of them, Paul and his mini Paul:)

Jewels said...

That is so cute that our boys want to be so much like their daddys! Every day I do crews hair he has to tell me do it like my dads. Im like hello sweet heart I do it like your dads everyday, you dont need to ask:) What cute kids!

Jana said...

That is so cute. I miss you guys.