Saturday, August 9, 2008

Little Lovebirds...

Yesterday, while Raegan and I were at Mary's house for lunch she took these super cute pictures of Raegan and Dallas. Those 2 are so cute together, we always joke that if they get married they are going to have the best wedding video ever because we have so many cute pictures of them together when they are little!
Raegan and Dallas



Thanks for the cute pictures Mary!!

10 comments:

Laura said...

Oh no! You are in trouble! They are so cute

JessieC said...

Already liking boys, a daddy's nightmare:) I loved your prayer story. Kids are hilarious. That's great that Brig loves school, hope he has fun this year.

Jewels said...

Those two are so dang cute! Reagan is just getting cuter and cuter everytime I see pics! We sure miss you guys. Have the best anniversary tomorrow. If you havent seen The Dark Knight you should, its so good. Love ya!

Mary and Ryan said...

What a sweetie she is! D is in love:)

jeannie said...

AHHHHH that is tender!

Stacie said...

So stinking cute!

JaMie HeApS said...

love the pics, so cute

jami said...

Congrats on 7 years. Your little fam is so cute. I loved checking our your blog. Jami (parduhn)

Ben and Andria said...

These pics are so cute! Reminds me of my childhood best friend (Josh). Congrats on your anniversary too!!!

Anonymous said...

lets see how paul feels about raegan kissing boys 14 years from now