So I was at home the other day cleaning while listening to my Mariah Carey playlist thinking how much I love so many of her songs (call me crazy, I know). And then I started thinking how much she drives me crazy in so many ways...she is such a diva, high maintenance and is way too butterflyish glitterishness for me. But I gotta give her credit, as Randy Jackson would say "She Can Blow"! That girl has got some serious talent, and some good songwriters too. I mean for goodness sake, she just broke ELVIS' record of the most #1 Hits.So I figure I can listen to her music and love it, but I don't need to torture myself by watching an interview with her on T.V.
Again, Love/Hate Relationship. I have this class I go to at the gym that kicks my butt. The teacher is ruthless, she goes goes goes, pushes pushes pushes and has no mercy. By the end of class I want to die or at least do her some damage, but then I get in the car and feel SO GOOD!! The next day when I wake up sore I feel like my hard work paid off. She also teaches a spinning class, I am trying to work up the nerve to give her class a shot!
3. Chocolate
Okay, so clearly I am on a diet since 2 of my love/hate relationships have to do with working out and food. But chocolate is my weakness, I LOVE IT but I DON'T love how I feel after I have just indulged in a mass amount of chocolate. I love how it tastes going down, and then I am kicking myself later that I caved in. But I am proud to say I haven't had an ounce of chocolate in almost 2 months and I am LOVIN' THAT!
Those are just a few of mine,
7 comments:
I love it T, and I totally agree with those things.
Mine are The Hills (honestly hate it but can't stop watching), and work (love my job and the people I work with, but hate that I have to work and that Dallas doesn't get more of me).
Two months with no chocolate!? Crazy! Way to go!
I love this post! Its motivating me to not eat chocolate, good for you! I have a love/hate relationship with that as well as shopping. I love to do it, but I hate watching our bank account dwindle away to nothing because I can't stop. Especially online shopping -- not good.
WALMART!!! I hate that place but then I love it that I can get some things lots cheaper there then anywhere else.
We are so much alike!! Aside from the working out thing.Lol I love this post I will have to do it myself sometime. I feel the exact same about Mariah though, good call on that one!
T.V. I love T.V. so much and can't beleive I went most of my life without one. But I can totally see why my parents hated it and why it would be better to watch less.
two months wow you go girl. i do remeber that weight class and it is a killer.
Post a Comment