Sunday, August 3, 2008

My Weekend....

All I can say was...worth the wait! I loved it, it came out yesterday and I have been addicted and finished it today! Wow! I am kinda sad that it is over though, at least we have the movie to look forward to in a couple of months (except for I am not thrilled about the cast)!
For any of you who haven't read these books, I know it sounds a little weird to read vampire books...but these are GREAT and as crazy as it sounds they don't feel like sci-fi books at all! SO run to the store and pick up the first one TWILIGHT and you will be hooked!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok Trisha,
Did you skip church or what. This book is 700 pages. So...good ending?

Elise said...

Love it trish! my copy arrives today...i just got hooked on these books a week ago- finally gave in to my sister and mom...and i finished all 3 in about 3 days. craziness!! glad you enjoyed #4- can't wait to read it!! XOXO

Cori Henderson said...

I'm not quite done, but I'm 3/4 of the way there. I guess I need to go get finished!

Jana said...

FINISHED??? My gosh, woman. I am about 250 pages in and loving it... even though it is a bit riske ;).

Thanks for not giving anything away! :) Love ya!

jeannie said...

Finished too!! Loved it! Didn't want it to end but couldn't stop!!!

Jewels said...

Everyone and their dogs have read these books, but me!!! Maybe I should read it! I better go out and get the first one and get started. I did see the trailer for the movie and the acting sucked big time, I dont know if I would be able to sit through it if I hated the trailer! Love ya!

laura said...

Wow! No time to waste girl! I still have to read the third one! :)

Mary and Ryan said...

I am back to the land of the living myself after I couldn't put it down for 2 days. I was such a bad Mom! I kept sneaking in a page here a page there, it is like an addiction! Im sad there will be no more after this:(

Sharee Gariety said...

I haven't read it yet, but as soon as somebody finishes their copy that I can borrow . . . I haven't bought any of these yet. Anyway, looking forward to the experience. Glad to hear a good review.

Amanda said...

This is what I did with my weekend as well! I loved it! ALL of it! Couldn't put it down.

I'm such a nerd that I have started to re-read it slowly so that I can enjoy it this time.