Can you believe that school started back up this week?
Brig has been very excited to start preschool again, and today was the BIG day!
He was super excited to get back to school! When we pulled up he could see his teacher, Miss Louise! She is fantastic, and we are so excited for another wonderful year! And when I picked him us I asked:
"Brig did you have a good time at school?"
and he said:
"I LOVED IT!"
After I picked him up, his teacher was telling me how awesome it was to see all the kids in her 4 year old class back from last year, and how fun it is to see how much they have changed and progressed from the first day of preschool last year! I can only imagine all the changes and how much they will learn before the first day of Kindergarten next year!
13 comments:
First of all, he could not look more like Paul in that last picture.
I can't believe how early they start school! Enjoy, Brig-man!
How adorable is he?!? I love those pictures. He's the same age as my little Brielle. How fun it is when they get to go to school. I love it.
Cute! In the last picture that is such a Paul face.
I cant believe that school has already started for you guys. I dont think that crew starts up tell the end of this month! He is freaking excited too! Gosh Briggs is growing up so dang fast, its not right!! But he sure looks darling!
Man, school already! I feel like summer just started! Wont be long before Raegan and big D join him!
I agree he is a total Paul mini-me
I can't believe what a big kid he is now! Time flies way too fast!
Trisha,
He IS very handsome! I can't believe school is starting up already. My kids go next week. I've been doing all the school supply shopping. (Do you guys have to supply a huge list of supplies for each class in Arizona? I don't remember doing that in California, but it seems pretty standard over here in Albuquerque.)
WOW I can't believe how early school is starting there this year. WEIRD!!
I wish I could pick that preschool up and Reece's buddies too and bring it here with us. DARN!!
Your kids are SO cute!! And YES- I agree...just like everyone else...in the last picture he looks just like his dad. I'm sure I have a picture of Paul doing a similar, if not the same, face. I'll dig through my pictures. How exciting- the first days of school! I remember my parents having to buy me a VERY loud alarm clock- and they told me I wasn't supposed to get out of bed until it went off. (mostly because I would wake up in the middle of the night thinking it was time to go to school.) I would be So excited and get myself completely ready (as best I could) and go wake them up- only to find out that it was still 3 in the morning! Man did that enthusiasm fizzle as I got older...
Could you have done his hair any cuter? What a cute little guy!
BRIG YOU LOOK SO HANDSOME, IM GLAD SCHOOL WAS GOOD, JUST DONT LET ALL THE GIRLS KISS YOU.
Trisha it's great to hear from you. I'm glad you found us. Thanks for the congratulations on our pregnancy, we are excited. I can't believe you have two kids, they are both very cute.
Post a Comment