Thank you to Paul's brother and his wife, Matt and Stephanie for watching our kids while we getaway for a couple of days. We dropped them off at their house tonight and the kids could not be more excited.
On the way over Brig said, "Are you staying for dinner?" and we said "ya" and he was like "Why??"
On the way over Brig said, "Are you staying for dinner?" and we said "ya" and he was like "Why??"
Then while we were eating dinner at their house, the conversation went something like this:
Stephanie: "Brig, where are your mom and dad going"
Brig: "Home??"
Stephanie: "Are you going to miss them?"
Brig: "no"
(fyi, we are not going home, we are headed to Milwaukee tomorrow for a little trip on Paul's company)
Well it's a good thing that I know that he loves me, as I smooched them goodnight and goodbye I was so excited to get a couple of days away with Paul, when my sweet little Raegan said, "Mama, snugger me!" I am still excited to get a few days away with my hubby, but at least I know that they love me after all. And although I know they are going to have so much fun running around with their cousins, I will just tell myself that they will miss me!
7 comments:
Have fun on your trip and I hope you score some major goods!!!
that's so great that you guy's are able to get away for a few day's. Have so much fun!!
Have fun and RUN FAST!!
OF COURSE THEY'LL MISS YA,have so much fun theres nothing like a little alone time soak it up.
Very exciting! It is a good thing Paul has been doing sprints to prepare for the big day!!! Your kiddos will miss you tons!
Have fun and good luck!
too cute!! hope you and paul have a blast!!! I know the kids will! :)
Post a Comment