Brig loves loves loves the Jonas Brothers, especially the song Burnin' Up (that may be their only song he knows, but he LOVES it)! I think he discovered them through Disney Channel commercials (which by the way they are genius to put their little bands on commercials, because kids like Brig would have no idea who they were without that little advertising plug), but he got hooked quick. We were at the mall the other day and they had a cardboard standup of the Jonas Brothers, and we had to keep walking by it because he thought it was so cool. He wants to hear Burnin' Up over and over, and he even uses a screw from his tool bench as a microphone and goes to town singin' away. He is very animated about it, and today when I picked him up from school one of his teachers says they get him to sing it for them every day. HA, that kid is a crack up. So I thought I would document it and let you all experience
The Brigham Brothers, I mean the Jonas Brothers!
(scroll down to the bottome of my page and pause the song paylist, so that you can hear him singing)
17 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA! My fav is how he just mumbles and makes stuff up if he doesnt know what they are saying. I love that kid!!!
Love you, Briggy! You are SUCH a good singer!
That is so CUTE!!! I love it.
Maybe if you have more kids Trisha, he could start the Cannon Brothers Band?! I'd pay to see that mumbly show! :-) -Clint
cute briggy your a rockstar!!
oh i miss that kid when are you guys coming to town so i can love on him. he has a big future in the show biz.
That is hillarious!! He has such a cute little voice! Ha ha im still laughing!
OK, I think I am pretty tech savvy, but I can't figure out how to turn down the background music on your blog and still be able to hear Brig sing. He looks adorable though!
Gotta get that kid a dark curly wig and send him on tour!:)
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! Cadence is in love with Hannah Montana. She even has a HM backpack and knows when her songs come on the radio. It really is brilliant advertising, I never thought of it that way.
Thanks for the tip Trisha. I got it to work and he is awesome!
Can Nana & Pa put in requests for front row seats at Brigs first concert? Briggy you are awesome!
Cute! I love to sing "Burning Up" in my spoon too Brig!
That is so funny!
That is too cute!!
oh my heck what a freaking doll!
Trish, thanks for the help. You're a computer genius. I can't wait for Brig to give me a live concert- that kid makes me laugh!
that's hilarious!! what a cutie!
Post a Comment