Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Buckelew Farms

Oh I love this place, it is so much fun. Brig's preschool class had a fieldtrip today to the Pumpkin Patch!

I love this picture of my kids.


Okay we tried to take this picture right when we got to the pumpkin patch, but the kids were so excited to get on the wagon and head out to pick their pumpkins that we weren't too succesful, oh well.

The Moms

Raegan's pick, she wanted a "yittle one"...and that is just what she got!

Brig's pick...he wanted one he could carry all by himself. I didnt get a picture of mine, but it is a big, bright round one, I love it...just perfect for a jack-o-lantern.

We got to ride a horse-drawn wagon to and from the pumpkin patch.


Brig and his pal showing off their pumpkins.

Okay, so Raegan and her little friend Dallas were so cute together. As soon as we got to the pumpkin patch Raegan ran right over to him and he said "I Love You," it was so cute! And the rest of the morning was more of the same. Here are some cute pics of Raegan and her squeeze:



I am already looking forward to our trip next year to Buckelew Farms!
(Make sure to check the post below, 2 posts in one day)

9 comments:

Elise said...

How fun!!!! You know- i've never been to a Pumpkin patch! So...this week- some friends of mine and I are planning to go. :) All the pictures are So darling and looks like you all are having a blast!!! You all look fabulous!!!

Cori Henderson said...

Cute! I love the pumpkin patches. My kids do too. I love this time of year, so many fun things to do.

Cindy said...

Trisha, you look so cute! I am excited for you guys to visit next month. I think it's funny that they have those pumpkin height charts everywhere. I made Carter stand next to the one at Thanksgiving point, not as effective as I had hoped.

JaMie HeApS said...

i love the pumkin patch jean invited me to go there once with her and then she had me drive to mexico first. it was good times though once we got there.

Tami said...

Reagan and her friend look so cute holding hands. I love going to our pumpkin patch too. Looks like you havve some good friends out there.

jeannie said...

Hey now Jamie - on that drive we got some quality chit chat in! hee hee that was funny!
that is a great place if you can find it!! HA

Jewels said...

Your kids are so darling hon. I love halloween, its sad little briggs cant be at crews party. But its okay hopefully we will be able to hangout when you come here!
Love ya doll! You also look really darling in your pics babe, you look really tiny!

laura said...

That looks like fun. How neat it was a real horse and wagon!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures, it looks like such nice weather there. I am going to have to come live there in about a month when it starts to get really cold. Your kids are so cute, your little girl looks just like you.