Saturday, I had to do some church stuff so Paul was on kid duty!
He took them to he zoo and then to get ice cream.


They love the polar bear, they could watch him all day long...and I got to hear all about how he was swimming, diving and playing the whole time. FUN!


They had a great time on their outing with Dad!
10 comments:
That is awesome he even took pictures! Hopefully it will cool off some more so we can do more outdoorsy stuff.
This just made me so ridiculously excited to see you all in November!
What a good dad! I am not kidding your kids have the cutest little faces ever!
paul look at you go i dont think matt would even attempt it, not to mention take some AMAZING SHOTS of the outing. (LOVE THE POLAR BEAR SHOT THE WERE SO WORKIN IT)
OH my Raegan is looking so big!! I love that zoo and I am already missing that October Tucson weather!! I'm ready for a long visit!
Oh how fun!! I love their impression of a polar bear!! I love the Zoo!! (Whenever I say that Kirsten goes, "Take her to the zoo. Retards like the zoo.") can you name that movie?
What a fun day for the kiddos! Paul took some quality photos! Good work Paul!
too cute, Cadence LOVES the zoo!!
Hi Trish,
I didn't know if I should leave my comment/email address here or on the previous posting. But I figured this one might be easier to find. Hopefully I am right. Anyways, I don't blog or even have a facebook account. Pathetic, I know, but I've just never gotten into it. Even thought I am a blog hopper (some say stalker, I say hopper) and I check out other people's facebook accounts as well. But you can email me at kim.mccandless@yahoo.com. Does Paul work for Pfizer? I worked for them for 3 years before I switched companies. And the font and signage for "Run through the Warehouse" looks identical to the contest at Pfizer.
Good job Paul! This is the season for the Zoo- what a great idea!
Post a Comment