Geez, woman. You have BIG DRYER! ...and a cute daughter.
I know Raegan is small, but I agree with Jana, you must also have a pretty big dryer!
She is so adorable!!!
I love that picture of her! SQUISH!
Wow! I want a dryer like that!
Nice dryer! Its huge. What a cute little girl you have. She looks just like you.
looks like someone got a new washer and dryer and the big nice ones. love little regan she is a doll.
I love that little munchkin! Looks like her and big D have a new place to hide...only I don't think he would fit in there as nicely as she does:)
i'll say it too. i want your dryer and a sweet little girl sitting inside too.
Haha! That is such a cute picture! You sould frame it.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Geez, woman. You have BIG DRYER! ...and a cute daughter.
I know Raegan is small, but I agree with Jana, you must also have a pretty big dryer!
She is so adorable!!!
I love that picture of her! SQUISH!
Wow! I want a dryer like that!
Nice dryer! Its huge. What a cute little girl you have. She looks just like you.
looks like someone got a new washer and dryer and the big nice ones. love little regan she is a doll.
I love that little munchkin! Looks like her and big D have a new place to hide...only I don't think he would fit in there as nicely as she does:)
i'll say it too. i want your dryer and a sweet little girl sitting inside too.
Haha! That is such a cute picture! You sould frame it.
Post a Comment