Since we didn't get to go to the Pumpkin Patch until today (next post), we decided to decorate Halloween Cupcakes for family night this week. The kids had fun decorating them, but what they REALLY wanted was to eat them!
I love this time of year...stay tuned for the rest of our Halloween Fun!
7 comments:
OH I LOVE THAT SONG!! I REMEBER MY DAD PUTTING THAT ON AND SINGING AND DANCING, I HOPE PAUL WAS PUTTING ON A FULL PERFORMANCE. THE CUP CAKES LOOK YUMMY.
That is such a good idea!! I can just see you all dancing to the monster mash! Those cupcakes look yummo!!Pumpkin patch was a blast today! Our little lovebirds might be the cutest thing EVER!
Looks fun! And I'm sure you were super disciplined and didn't even eat one you SKINNY BUTT!! You seriously are my motivation. Love ya!
How fun! I LOVE Raegans costume. That is so adorable!!
Fun! We did the same thing, but with sugar cookies. The kids love stuff like that.
I could just eat them and not the cookies!
Wow! Shorts in October, I am jealous:) Looks like fun!
Post a Comment