Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Have A Crush On The Most...





gUy iN tHe WoRlD!!

10 comments:

jeannie said...

I want to squish those blown up cheeks in the last pic! I think Brig is already changed a bit since I've left! SAD! He looks older and you look foxy as ever!

JaMie HeApS said...

i do too. i love that kid and wish i could give him a squish too. when you guys comming for a visit

The Ellis Fam said...

hey trisha. it's great to hear from you. your'e welcome to the blog any time. the last i heard from you was at your wedding reception, it looks like lifes gotten pretty busy for you since then. your kids are beautiful. and you don't look to have aged at all since your wedding, and after 2 kids, that's just not fair.

JessieC said...

So you love your husband huh:)

Cori Henderson said...

How cute! I love those pictures. He's such a doll!!!!

Tami said...

oh I love his silly face, what a cute kid!!! I need to know how you wrote words on your pictures. THat is really cute!

Mary and Ryan said...

HOw cute!! I love the silly silly pics. I think he has a crush on you too:)

Jana said...

ME TOO ME TOO!

Elise said...

you both are too cute!

Marianne Henderson said...

Those pictures say it all!