Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's been a long time since I have seen this....

...but I saw it today
Enough Said!!

10 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

WOW!! Gas prices are still about $3.25 here. I can't wait to see the $2.00's again!!!

Heather O. said...

Including the message at the bottom? j/k

JessieC said...

What, I don't know which is more unbelievable, the message or the price!

Elise said...

That's awesome!! Love it Trish!

Jana said...

Wa-ah, No fa-ah!

Enjoy it!!!

JaMie HeApS said...

nice a sighn just for you , and you know what it means when the prices start to drop.... road trip!!

Jewels said...

Oh my gosh I just saw that Your great great grandma passed away. Im so sorry, but Im sure she was ready to go to see her family up there waiting for her. Please let me know if there is anything I can do. Oh and that was darling that Reagan would do that....hello she is daddies little princess:) Oh and dont worry we will have things for you when you come out to buy. We are going to try and have at least one party a week. It will be lots of fun. We miss you in Utah too. I love you darling!

Kinsey said...

hallelujah!!!

Kim said...

Trish,
This is Kim (McCandless) Taylor. How are you doing? Who does Paul work for? Dave and I are both pharmaceutical reps. How are you liking AZ? How long have you been there? I hope all is going well for you.

Trisha said...

Kim,
I am so excited that you found me! But I cant find a way to get back to you..do you have a blog, email or something?? Let me know, so we can get in touch.
-Trisha