Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Looking Back...


Being October 1st and all...it is time (or I should say past the time) to put fall and Halloween decorations out and to gear up for Halloween!
I love Halloween, I love getting the kids all dressed up and seeing them so excited!
It got me reminiscing about the Halloweens we have had, so I thought I would post some pictures of the kids from the past years...

2007:
Tinkerbell and Captain Hook

2006:
My Little Bugs

2005:
Tiger
(he was being a stink though and wouldn't wear the cute matching hat)



2004:
Fireman Brig


Now I am all ready and excited for Halloween to come...
just 30 more days!

11 comments:

Tami said...

This is my favorite post!!!! I love Halloween too and am so excited to get my girls all dressed up. I love all those cute pictures, especially the fireman! That is so cute! The little bugs one is adorable too. They are all cute, I love it!
I have been so excited that I started decorating like 2 weeks ago. lol

Cori Henderson said...

So cute!!!! I love Halloween, its my favorite holiday. I love seeing all the little kids in their adorable little costumes. SO much fun!!!!

jeannie said...

Cute little bugs! fun to see Briggs as a little toddler in the last pic! He kind of looks like Raegan in that one.

JessieC said...

That was cute, I forgot about the bugs. Are you going to reveal the costumes for this year, or do we have to wait the 30 days:) Unfortunately for my kids, I don't like Halloween so I don't get to into the costume thing. Cadence is going to be stitch because my mom bought her the outfit last year:) I need a good idea for me to be at school. Any suggestions?

Miranda said...

What cute bugs! What will they be this year?

Jana said...

Oh I miss those little buggers! Love you!

Stacie said...

So what will they be this year? I loved those pictures T

Mary and Ryan said...

I love how they can always match with their costumes. Captain hook and tinkerbell was so cute last year! Can't wait to see batman and batgirl in action!

Elise said...

Aww what darling costumes!!! Just too cute!!! My parents find the coolest costumes in Vegas- last year my dad was the headless horseman- and his costume was really tall so it looked like he was holding his own head- I know it sounds sick...but actually was pretty cool...and my mom was Malificent from Sleeping Beauty- So awesome! I wish i could find or make some creative costumes for me now as I love Halloween too!!! Too fun! I'll let you know if I find or decide on anything exciting...

JaMie HeApS said...

love 'em all but hook and tink are mt fav. cant waite to see this year!! and were thre crap is your and pauls costumes? hop on that one.

Kinsey said...

Hey trish!! Cutest kids, cutest blog, cutest costumes!!! I finally joined the modern world and created a blog. Joe got your email from Paul so I could add you--but I'm not sure he wrote it down right (it's joe!!) Hopefully you get it! Let me know! It's so awesome to see you so happy. I can still remember you as a cute little 16 year old buying your first car!! How time flies!!! Now I can finally keep in touch without going through the guys!!