Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Ward Halloween Party

Our ward had a hAlLoWeEn PaRtY this weekend and the kids were so excited to get their costumes on and head over for the fun. They got to bob for baggies of candy, throw balls at the dunk tank with the Bishopric in it, jump in a jumping castle, eat yummy treats, play with their buddies and so much more.
It was a hit!





Raegan won "cutest costume" at the party
Raegan really REALLY really wanted to be batgirl this year, since her brother was being Batman. I was a little hesitant, but when I found this cute little costume I was sold on the idea.



Our friends Mary & Dallas, I wish I got a picture of their whole family, they were all dressed up as Dallas Cowboys and Referees.
Fun Night, I am even MORE excited now for the rest of the Halloween Festivities this week.

13 comments:

jeannie said...

OH MY HOLY FREAKIN BIG HUGE COW CUTE!! I love the costumes but for sure I've never seen a cuter cat woman! Can I just reach through the screen and squish the living daylights out of her!!

JaMie HeApS said...

LOVE THE COSTUMES IM SO IMPRESSED, JUST A LITTLE BUMED TO SEE YOU AND PAUL DIDNT JOIN IN, I MEAN COME ON THE SCULL SHIRTS ARE CUTE BUT I WANT TO SEE THOSE TIGHT BLACK OUTFITS ON THE 2 OF YOU.

Mary and Ryan said...

I like Jamie's idea... You 2 as Mom and Dad batwoman and batman....you should!!!!Raegan stole the hearts of everyone in that costume. I kept watching to make sure the Grim Reaper didn't try and steal her from you(that guy was scary). The best was when big D kept chasing her around trying to hug her:)

Cori Henderson said...

Oh my gosh! They look so cute in their little costumes. I LOVE the batgirl costume, its adorable! She definitely deserved winning cutest costume. Where was your costume? You could have been catwoman.

Miranda said...

LOVE love the costumes!!!! You have the cutest kiddo's!

jeannie said...

Hey TRIXTA - you look awesome too and I'm loving the long dark hair, keep growing it so pretty!

Tami said...

Oh i love their little costumes they look so cute!!
You and I are going to be twins I got that shirt to wear for our ward halloween party. you gotta love target!

Sharee Gariety said...

She looks darling! No wonder she got the cutest costume award.

Jana said...

Batgirl is pretty darn cute. So is batman.

Love you guys!

Kinsey said...

Love the costumes!! We're all cowboys this year. So Joe called Chip and borrowed a shirt and a belt...Should be interesting!! Happy Halloween!!!

Heather O. said...

They both look great. I don't know if I told you but Luke is going to be Batman too!

Marianne Henderson said...

Such cute pictures! I wish you still lived close enough that we could see the kids on Halloween!

The Cannons said...

Yeah, I can totally see how Raegan won cutest costume. So CUTE! I can picture Brig saying, "I am Batman!"