Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Big Day!

"Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost"
-John Quincy Adams
Make sure to vote today, exercise that right that we are so privileged to have.
Vote for what you believe in!
Vote for what you feel is right!
VOTE!

On a lighter note,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to my darling sister, Jana!
Jana is one of the most beautiful, kind, giving people that I know.
She is a wonderful friend and sister to me, and I have loved getting to see her be such a loving mother this past year.
I love you J, have a GREAT DAY!

(make sure to see our trick-or-treating adventures below...2 posts in 1 day again!)

5 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

happy b-day. matt allready did the vote thing a couple days ago my fingers are crossed for a big win are yours

Mary and Ryan said...

Its going to be a long night. I hope, I hope it turns out well!

Cori Henderson said...

We did go vote, unfortunately it doesn't look like it did any good, but at least we tried.

jeannie said...

POO ....... I"M PISSED!! Pres. Obama just doesn't sound right!

The Ellis Fam said...

so silly but i totally remember when jana and my sister sarah went to each others parties. that is so funny how i haven't been connected to you guys for like over 12 years and that's how i still remember you and your family.