The last couple weeks, I just can't believe how much Raegan has grown up. I keep telling Paul that she is a little girl now, not my little baby anymore. It is so fun to watch her little personality come out, but I have to admit there are times I really miss that sweet little baby girl of mine.

So the other day, I was taking a few pictures of her and she posed like this, it cracked me up. She very sweetly explained to me that she was being a
princess. But really, doesn't she look all grown up?

I always think "I need to make Raegan some hair clips" so this week I finally just did it.
Here is the first batch and I actually really had fun making them. When I have a chance I want to try out a few different ways to make some bows and clips.
16 comments:
Those are darling clips. I am always wanting to get clips for my girls but haven't ever made them. I would love it if you taught how. SO cute.
I know what you mean by you want your little baby back. I feel like my oldest is getting to old. I want her to just freeze at this age and not grow anymore. I love the sweet little baby stage it will be hard to let that go!
I love the clips good job they are adorable!!!
Okay, I started making the girls some clips and mine did not turn out too well. You have got to help me this weekend make some, yours are adorable! Can't wait to see you guys.
She is so grown up! And darling clips. It makes me excited to be a mom and do cute things like that for my kids. I get to see you in less than a week!
What a great blog you have here! Thanks for sharing :)
She is Dallas's little princess too:) Those are such cute little bows, Good work Trixta!
love her and the clips and bows they were look so fab on her.
Love you, Raegan!
She is growing up....darn it! She is so darling though and I love her long hair. The clips are fab! Love em'!
nice job, trish. i love the clips with the buttons. :)
Way cute! You need to teach me how! I love them :)
She's so adorable. And I think she looks just like her mom!! Love the clips too. As a mom of three I'm always telling myself "it's time to make new bows!!" Can never have too many!!!
Cute clips! And of course what a cute daughter! She makes me laugh...I also love the post about Brigham...so so cute! Hope y'all have a great trip to Utah and a great Thanksgiving! Wish I was going to be there to party :) XOXO
non seriously you look so good! The next time u come out I will look better! Seriously u really have inspired me to get into shape. It was so good seein u guys, the kids sure loved being with your kids! Wish u guys lived closer, we love u guys so much and hope u have a great thanksgiving! Oh and u made darling clips! Love u tons!
I have to leave another comment cause my last one looked like I said I will look better than u! I was meaning I will look better than I do now! Sorry about that babe! Love u sweetie!
Crafty girl. Would you mind giving me your address so I can send you a Christmas card? I would appreciate it if your don't mind. Thanks! debrac28@yahoo.com
Post a Comment