Brig is "Star of the Week" in his preschool class, so this week he got to bring a poster about himself and do show and tell. He has been so excited.
They also had us fill out a sheet all about Brig. Here are some of his answers:
My Name is Brigham Paul Cannon
I am 4 years old
I was born on Dec. 9th in Utah
I have 1 sister named, Raegan.
My favorite place in the whole wide world is the toy store and Disneyland.
My favorite thing to do at preschool is play with toys and play with friends
My favorite thing to do is play with my toys (seeing a theme?)
My favorite movie is Charlie Brown's Christmas Movie
My favorite snack is goldfish
My favorite T.V. show is Phineas & Ferb
My favorite color is Green and Blue
My favorite song is Jonas Brothers (Burnin' Up)
My favorite animal is a Polar Bear
My favorite animal is a Polar Bear
My favorite game is Candyland
My favorite sport is Football
Here are some of MY favorite things about Brig:
He is good lookin' just like his Dad
He is HILARIOUS, really the goofiest kid ever
He gives good loves
His iMaGiNaTiOn
Watching him play with his sister
His smile and laugh
His impersonations and his story telling skills
and many many many more things!
10 comments:
oh brig how fun. you are deffinatly a star!!! i love all your answers you and dax would have so much fun playing in a toy store, thats dax's favortie place too.
My favorite things about Brigham:
1. He is so polite.
2. He loves his cousins so much.
3. He gives great hugs.
4. He is a GREAT singer!
We love you Brig-man!
Love, Jana Clint & Baby Dallas
Brig you look so handsome in that picture and you are sure growing up! I bet Reece would have loved to hear all about you at preschool!
My favorite thing about Brig is his polar bear swim! He is the master!
Yea for Brig! I am soooo jealous of that green grass in the back yard with no snow on it. Looks nice and warm!
How fun! Cute poster Trish. I totally knew a bunch of those answers about him: the polar bear, his favorite colors and favorite song:)I love what a good big bro he is to Raegan
I like how he knows the whole Phineus and Ferb song too:)
I love it. Brielle was the start student a few weeks ago too. So fun for them. I love all his little answers. He's such a cutie.
How cute! I can't believe how much he has grown up even since I have known him! That age must be so fun :)
Remember that time when you guys came to Utah really ridiculously late and Brig was full of energy and when everyone else was ready to go to bed he kept saying, "shall we play a game?". I thought of that yesterday and it cracked me up!
Hey there! I switched our blog to private and wanted to make sure those that still wanted to peek in could . . . so if you could send me your email addresses my email is mickishacaye@hotmail.com. Thanks hope you are all doing good!
Post a Comment