
Last week Brig had a few buddies over to celebrate his Birthday
Batman style!

They got all geared up in their Batman masks and went straight to work playing
superheroes!
Pin the Bat on Batman!
And of course Pizza and Batman cake!

After the party was over, we caught my friends little guy sneaking into the cake. It was hilarious...he was just shoving it in his face! So cute!
8 comments:
I still love Raegan in that batgirl costume! Looks like a fun party.
We've been there, and done that with the super hero party. So much fun--you gotta love little boys!!
You throw the BEST birthday parties for your kids.
What a fun birthday! I love Raegans pink Batman cape. How adorable!!!
What a fun party!!Thanks for the good time:) Big D can't get enough of that mask!
LOOKS LIKE A BLAST MY BOYS WOULD HAVE BEEN IN HEAVIN & PROBABLY WOULD HAVE JOINED IN ON THE CAKE IN THE FACE THING.
Fun party. I was scrolling down and saw those Polar Express pictures. That looks awesome! I love that book, and Sean loves trains, so I think he would have been in heaven.
Gotta love that Brig!
Post a Comment