Thursday, December 11, 2008

He's Making a List, He's Checkin' It Twice..

He's gonna find out who's nAuGhTy or NiCe!
No tears this year...just lot of smiles and smiles!

Sending their "Christmas Wishes" off and away!


On our way out Raegan so sweetly said
"Mom, Santa forgot to gimme my bike"
Cute little thing thought we were heading to get our Santa gifts, but she was more than satisfied with the answer that Santa's Elves are working on making it for her.
Just 2 more weeks until Santa's Big Night!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's really cute!!!

JaMie HeApS said...

love the santa shot....

Tami said...

What cute pictures. I will email you my adress and I want yours too. I just got my cards and now I need all my friends adresses. Oh the joys of Christmas!

Mary and Ryan said...

Look how cute those two look! Your kids are so good at smiling and posing for the camera.

jeannie said...

precious!!

Cori Henderson said...

How adorable. I love it.

JessieC said...

Cadence did the same thing, except she didn't say it sweetly. It was more like "WHERE is my BARBIE!" Funny kids.

laura said...

Oh I wish we could have gone so Tylie would see your kids not crying! I am afraid she won't even get close to him this year. I will show her these pictures, maybe it will help. Your kids look so cute!