Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Christmas...

We got to spend Christmas Eve with Paul's brother, Matt and his family.
We had a delicious dinner and the kids got to act out the Nativity, which they love doing.
Really I am not sure which they were more excited about...
Santa coming
or
going to their cousins house and getting to be
"Joseph & The Angel"

Christmas Eve we asked Brig if Santa was coming that night and he said
"Maybe, we'll see...."
haha, I guess he wasn't super confident if he made the
nAuGhTy or NiCe List
I guess he made the NICE list because Santa came to town and brought...
bikes

My favorite gift was the Santa Plate Brig made us at preschool...I love it!

My cute sister, "Aunt Stac" made my kids the cutest gifts.
She made Raegan this darling purse with a "R" on it and all day long Raegan carried it around with her toy cell phone, iPod, camera and car keys! :)
She made Brig this sHaRk BoOk that you can take all the sharks and fish out of and play with!



Gotta love Arizona weather...
the kids got to try out their new bikes ASAP


It must have been a fun Christmas because Raegan was exhausted and ready for a nap nice and early (notice the Raggity Anne doll my mom got her, so cute)!

I am so sad that Christmas is over, what a great time to be able to remember and honor our Savior, Jesus Christ and the exemplary life that he lived.

Although Christmas is "officially" over, I hope we can all keep the Spirit of Christ with us throughout this year!

10 comments:

jeannie said...

Sweet bikes....go off any Sweet jumps??
Glad you guys a perfect Christmas:) Miss yA!

Cori Henderson said...

How cute! I am so jealous of the Arizona weather. I wish I lived there right now! We thought about getting our kids bikes, but there's two feet of snow on the ground. I love the pictures, how fun! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!! I'm glad Raegan got her bike since she seemed a little concerned after visiting Santa ha ha Looks like everyone had a great christmas!! I can't wait to have kids and spoil them :) miss you guys!

The Gardners said...

Cute kiddos...And so not fair that your riding bikes in December. We are up to our knees in snow and freezing our little rear ends off. Glad you had a good Christmas!

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

What a great week you had! Christmas crafts, gingerbread houses, the whole nine yards. And to top it all off great weather on Christmas Day. We didn't have snow, we had RAIN. Miss you all like crazy! Grandma Cannon

JaMie HeApS said...

those bike are awsome!!!! santa didnt mess around when he came to your house!!

Mary and Ryan said...

Those bikes are AWESOME! They must have been on the "nice" list for sure!

jenny said...

so, how long did paul stretch out the morning?:) that pirate ship is so cool? gotta love riding bikes on christmas morning! only in az! :)

Heather O. said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. We love you!

Marianne Henderson said...

What a great Christmas. Loved the Nativity.