Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Strike!

My mom is in a bowling league and so we thought that it would fun to hit Jack & Jills Bowling and see her in action...





(Stacie & Uncle Jim...how did you manage to escape my camera??)
I love this picture because this kid loves to put his fingers in whatever holes he can find...his ears, his mouth and yes...even his nose!
This is his latest trick and it is too cute, Jana says he even does it at church when people sing!
hAhAhA!

4 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

tell the truth did paul try to breack out ryans splits just for old time sakes

Mary and Ryan said...

I didn't know your Mom was a professional bowler!! Thats where you get it from:)

The Gardners said...

I love it... Your Mom is in a bowling league!

Stacie said...

You forgot to mention that you got a spare on perfectly split pins. That was the highlight of the bowling night, nothing more impressive.