Wednesday, December 3, 2008

These Boys are a Little Crazy, if you ask me....

So it's November in Utah, and the Cannon Boys get the crazy idea to go to the Green River and go Camping & Fishing...and despite the cold they still had a blast!
Paul and his brother, Sam
Paul's Dad in action...
Paul's dad with his catch
(he asked if we could photoshop it to make it look BIGGER, haha! I would have if I knew how...sorry)

Yep...ZERO! In Paul's words "I GOT SKUNKED!"

But he still had fun fishing and camping with his Dad, Matt, Sam, Blake, Chris and Blake!
I love Paul's Dad!
What a gOoF!
It was a bit cold, so I was just grateful that they made it back with all 10 fingers and all 10 toes

1 comment:

Mary and Ryan said...

CRAZY is right. Wow! Men are a different breed alright:)