Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Turkey Day!

I love Thanksgiving...it is the perfect time to reflect on all that I have been blessed with.
I am so grateful to be a wife, mother, sister, daughter, friend, member of the church and so much more.
Life is Good!

This was such a great Thanksgiving, we got to spend Thanksgiving Day with my ENTIRE family and then spend Thanksgiving Evening with Paul's ENTIRE family!
(I think I was having such a great day, I forgot to take a lot of pictures)

Brig, Cousin Luke and Raegan
My cousin, Jarrett and Raegan
I am so grateful to be these little tikes Mom, they are the greatest little kids

3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

glad you got to be with your fam fo rthe big day

Mary and Ryan said...

gobble gobble gee and gobble gobble gibble, I wish that turkey only cost a nickle:)

Stacie said...

It's insane how much Raegan and Jarret look alike in that picture, once you get over the fact that he's twice her size!