Friday, January 30, 2009

a day of gratitude...

I am grateful today for so many things.

I am grateful for...

Paul, he is my best friend and I am so lucky to be his wife.
my 2 beautiful kids, I couldn't ask for more.
my home.
all of our family.
our newest addition on the way.
prayer.
my friends and buddies.
the sun that is shining outside today.
my religious beliefs.
email, facebook, blogs, cellphones, cars and airplanes to keep in touch with family and friends.
freedom in this country.
the privilege to vote
moments that make you let go and laugh.
hard times that help me grow.
and most of all today I am so very grateful for Paul's job.

3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

love those kind of day were you just feel gratefull. im glad about the job.

Mary and Ryan said...

Im so glad it was a good day, so glad!

jeannie said...

OH I didn't see this post! I am SO SO SO glad that things turned out good last Friday! That was so scary! It does really make you stop and think how blessed you are! You guys are awesome and always deserve the best!