We went to Hanauma Bay on Monday...that place is so beautiful! It is this bay on Oahu that is known for snorkeling, so we geared up and headed in. We saw lots of fish and had a great time enjoying the sun.
Brig with Pa getting ready to go check out the fish
5 comments:
So many fish so little time...
Heaven, Heaven, Heaven. I really think that Hawaii might be where the good people get to go when they die! So glad you guys got to go and have fun!
love the snorckling gear!!!! and i LOVE the foot print pic!!!
1. I'm jealeous
2. I adore raegan's dress and want to know where I can get one for a big girl
3. I thought about all of you the ENTIRE week you were there
1. I'm jealeous
2. I adore raegan's dress and want to know where I can get one for a big girl
3. I thought about all of you the ENTIRE week you were there
Post a Comment