I know, I know...I have been the biggest Blog Slacker ever.
I apologize. I'm back.
So get ready for some catchup.
Here are some more fun pics from our trip to Hawaii, we really had the greatest time on the beach, enjoying the sun and being with my parents and brother.



12 comments:
When do we go back? Maybe we should just move there.
oh what would i give to be there right now. looks like a blast.
I could go for some of that beautiful beach, sand, sunshine and one of those burgers right now! I can't believe the kids could stay still long enough to get buried in the sand. So cute!
PS Good work finally posting I've been checking everyday :) Hope you get feeling better soon! I know how it is I've been sleeping most of the day away today.
I'm am so jealous! I wish I could go to Hawaii. Those pictures look like so much fun. I hope your feeling well!
Oh man! I want to go! Looks so fun. I love the picture of the kids burried.
There is nothing in the world like a good beach, I love the pictures, Im so glad you guys got to go, paradise!!!
Such great pictures. I bet you had so much fun! You and your huband make a really cute couple!!
oh, how FUN!!! What great memories you must have! The pictures are adorable.
congrat.s to you too. i'm due on october 4th. we're so excited. you'll have to keep me up dated on how you are and what to expect since you're not only a bit ahead of me but also since it's your 3rd.
Oh...I love Hawaii!
Trish,
Thanks for your sweet comment. I am glad you found my blog.
Your family is darling. Congrats on the baby on the way. That is so exciting. You look beautiful and happy.
We will have to keep in touch.
Post a Comment