Friday, April 17, 2009

eAsTeR...

So with the wedding being the day before Easter, I have to admit that we didnt give much thought to Easter until that morning.
We did color Easter Eggs for FHE that week, and of course the Easter Bunny made a stop by Nana & Pa's house.
But it wasnt until we sat in Sacrament Meeting that afternoon and we started to sing the opening Hymn about our Savior's resurrection that I felt the Spirit of Easter that I long for....that amazing feeling to know that our Savior died for us and was resurrected so that we can be with our Father in Heaven again.
I love the Spirit of Easter.

I told you we were busy, I NEVER took a picture of my kids in their Easter outfits (and if you know me that is SOOO unlike me)! But we did get a family photo after we changed OUT of our Easter clothes! But just look at the last post, my kids Easter Clothes were the same as their wedding clothes...so there you go, I got the picture after all!
We spent Easter afternoon with LOTS of family at my Aunt's house. The only ones we were missing were the bride and groom...they were off honeymooning!

Yes, out of order...I know
Easter Morning!



9 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

So cute! I love the family picture, for some reason I never get one:) I love their clothes. I can't get over Raegen's dress!

Mary and Ryan said...

How cute are the Easter PJ's!! I like this posting new stuff two days in a row! Good work, cute family pic too!

laura said...

Their Easter/wedding outfits are adorable! Raegan's hair is so cute short!!

jeannie said...

YAY Easter is fun and fun you got to spend it with your family! I love Raegans new do too it's so dang adorable!

Tami said...

Ok seriously you dress your kids so adorble! I love their little matching pj's!!!

The Gardners said...

You guys are such a cute family... I can't get over Reagans dress, it is SO cute!

P.S. Glad to have you back in the blogging world!!

JaMie HeApS said...

love the pjs and the family photo is top notch who needs the fancy smachy outfits?

Jana said...

Don't worry you're not bad -- I only have one kid, he's only one year old, I'm not pregnant - and I STILL didn't take his picture in his Easter outfit :). We were all a bit too busy HAVING FUN TOGETHER to take pictures, right?? We miss you already...

Unknown said...

Lucky girl, lucky Cannons!
Love you all....