How exciting... Congrats!! That's how we did it over here too, boy, 2 girls, then another boy. It is so much fun!! My girls seriously play together all day every day. My youngest daughter acts so much older than 2 because she goes every where with her sister and just thinks she's one of the gang.
P.S. Reagan was such a cute baby!! How fun that she had so much dark hair!
Look at your cute baby stuff you have already. I haven't gotten one thing. Raegan is so lucky to be getting a buddy to play girls stuff with, or maybe she can teach her how to play pirates too!
YAY!! Congrats!!! how fun that you and Cindy are both having little girls so close together!!! I'm excited for another darling little cannon to be running around :)
That is so much fun! Little Reagen is seriously the cutest little thing ever! Look at all that hair! Im so jealous my babies are always baldies for the longest time. Im way excited for you!
Congratulations on the exciting news of adding another girl to the Palace. We are so excited for you all! We enjoy your blog so much! Keep up all the cute stuff you guys always do!
14 comments:
ANOTHER NIECE!!! I'm so excited.
How exciting... Congrats!! That's how we did it over here too, boy, 2 girls, then another boy. It is so much fun!! My girls seriously play together all day every day. My youngest daughter acts so much older than 2 because she goes every where with her sister and just thinks she's one of the gang.
P.S. Reagan was such a cute baby!! How fun that she had so much dark hair!
Oh Im so excited for another little Raegan for Dylan to love!!How exciting!!!!Yay for you guys!!
Look at your cute baby stuff you have already. I haven't gotten one thing. Raegan is so lucky to be getting a buddy to play girls stuff with, or maybe she can teach her how to play pirates too!
Congratulations!!! So exciting, its fun to have two girls in a row.
YAY!! Congrats!!! how fun that you and Cindy are both having little girls so close together!!! I'm excited for another darling little cannon to be running around :)
I love little girls :D We've had so much fun with Alice...i'm so excited for you guys :D congrats again and a thousand times over :D
That is so much fun! Little Reagen is seriously the cutest little thing ever! Look at all that hair! Im so jealous my babies are always baldies for the longest time. Im way excited for you!
yay for little girls!!! We are so excited for you!!!
How exciting! Congrats! Reagan was such a cute baby.
OH IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND A LITTLE JELOUSE!! IT WILL BE SO FUN TO HAVE THE TOO GIRLS CLOSE, I CANT WAITE TO SEE HER. ANY NAMES?
Congratulations!! How exciting, I am sure the kids are super excited for a sister. You kids are so cute!! I can't wait to see the newest addition!!
Can't wait to see if she will look like Raegan or totally different! Wish we were closer so our girls could play together more!
Congratulations on the exciting news of adding another girl to the Palace. We are so excited for you all! We enjoy your blog so much! Keep up all the cute stuff you guys always do!
Post a Comment