Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Graduate

Brig did it...he officially graduated from Preschool!!
We were so sad that his graduation was while we were on our trip, but my mom was great and took him so he wouldn't miss out.
They had a little program and even got diplomas...Brig was mostly excited that he got to keep the hat.
Brig loved preschool...and is already SO EXCITED for kindergarten!
We went and got him all registered and he was so excited to find out he will be a Tiger Cub at his new school.
I, on the other hand, have mixed emotions. I know he is so ready for kindergarten and that he is excited, and I am excited for him too but it will be sad to have him gone ALL DAY everyday next year.

It will be a BIG adjustment for me to have him in Kindergarten and Raegan in preschool (which she is SO excited about too). I have been feeling really sentimental lately (I'm sure the pregnancy hormones are addding on to it).

Congratulations Brig, I am amazed at how much you have learned the last 2 years in preschool. You are such a smart boy.

Get ready Kindergarten, here comes the greatest Tiger Cub around!

9 comments:

Jana said...

Congrats, Brig!!!

Meg the Potty Animal said...

Wow that is awesome! How did he grow up so fast? Don't worry I think you will have your hands full enough next year even with him gone all day :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS BRIG!!!!!! Wow, i can't believe how big your kids are!!! I remember when Sweet lil' Brig was born!! He looks so SO cute in his cap and gown :) And tell him Tiger Cubs ROCK!!! I was a Tiger Cub leader in college and i LOVED it!! I have been a Boy Scout leader and ran Cub Scout Day Camp...and Tiger Cubs are my favorite :)

Cori Henderson said...

That is so cute! Congratulations to him.

Aubrey said...

Congrats Brig! That is awesome! You're kids are getting so big. I can't believe Reagan will be in Preschool next year. Madison will be in Preschool next year too, and I'm already missing her...

JaMie HeApS said...

i would say greatest tiger club, the kid has skillz in acting out any animal, and is allways good for a shoot of one. we love you brig and are so glad you graduated you look so stinkin hamsome for the big day. were excited to see you some time soom. were making the drive sunday... watch out warm weather here we come.

Mary and Ryan said...

Congrats Brig! I like the Cap and gown get up. I can't believe he is going to kindergarten, time flies way to fast, it is good he got to have the great teacher before she retired too.

jeannie said...

Congrats Brigs! You look awesome!

laura said...

How cute! That is so exciting but sad too (for a mom!) They grow up so fast!! I am wishing we had Monkey Business by us:)