First stop on our trip to California was to visit my sister, Heather and her family. The kids were so excited to get to see where "cousin Lukey" lived!!
Somehow I managed to get ZERO pictures of my sister and I together...probably because we were busy chasing kids around the majority of the time. :) So here is a picture from thanksgiving of her and her family.Seriously these 3 had the time of their lives together just play, play playing.
They live in the funnest (ya, I dont think that's a word) place. We had SO much to do.
Here's just a few:
Swimming
Aunt Bekky was so sweet to let us stay for the day and Granny & Pop even came over as an extra bonus!
Marine World
Another day we got brave and took the kids to Marine World, which is also a Six Flags now!
We thought for sure that the kids would wear out after a couple of hours...but we ended up getting to stay the whole day.
To the far left of the picture is my cousin and Aunt Bekky...she was so great. She came with us that day and HELPED all day...thanks you SO MUCH!
My Granny & Pop live just minutes away from my sister's house, so we were able to go and spend a morning playing at their house.
The kids were so fascinated with all of the birds...and so Granny and Pop helped them fill the bird feeders and the the squirrel feeders. The kids thought that was the greatest thing ever!!
My Granny & Pop are simply the best
While we were there we also took advantage of the cooler weather, which I LOVED! We went to the park, played in their backyard, walked downtown for some yummy lunch and spent a lot of quality time visiting.
While we were there we also took advantage of the cooler weather, which I LOVED! We went to the park, played in their backyard, walked downtown for some yummy lunch and spent a lot of quality time visiting.
Thank you so much Heather for having us...we will definitely be back.
7 comments:
there is nothing like a little va-k time. looks like you packed it full of fun. my boys would have loved meeting batman too, im sure brig was in heavin, not to mention all the animals, i mean that kid is a tottal animal loving imitaiting fool. i was wanting to see more belly, its right around the conner right?
Looks like so much fun! When are you going to make your way up here to Utah? I love all the pics!
Looks like so much fun! I'm jealous!
sounds like a super fun trip!!! I love Sea World in Texas...i've been trying to get Sean to take me Sea World in San Diego...I think we're actually going to San Diego in September, maybe I can talk him into taking me then!! Ha ha Anywho, as always, adorable pictures, adorable kids, love you!
I love that Brig and Luke match in every picture!
How fun!!! I'll bet you two had some quality sister time. Im sure Brig was dying about batman. Im glad you guys had a blast!!
Cute pics! Nothing better than watching the kids playing with their cousins. Looks like so much fuN!
Post a Comment